European Head of Warehouse Lending Asset Management – Vice President or Executive Director
- Experience level
3166718 - European Head of Warehouse Lending Asset Management – Vice President or Executive DirectorCompany Profile:
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Department Profile:The Fixed Income Division (FID) is comprised of Interest Rate and Currency Products, Credit Products and Distribution. Professionals in the Division assess and actively manage risk, trade securities, and structure as well as execute innovative transactions in the fast-paced and constantly changing global markets. The Commodities Division is a market leader across a broad range of commodities markets, with expertise in areas including client risk management, financing solutions and investor products Sales & Trading.
Team Profile:Morgan Stanley’s Deleveraging and Lending Group (DLG) focuses on traditional Commercial Real Estate as well as Warehouse lending for performing and non-performing loan pools within the Securitized Products Group (SPG). This is a rapidly expanding business within Fixed Income being recognized for providing traditional and innovative financing techniques, helping a wide range of clients throughout Europe to execute their business strategy. Qualifications
- Asset Management: Day to day management of the FSL Asset management team, prioritising key tasks and ensuring completion ahead of deadlines. Ensure proactive monitoring of the portfolio is being undertaken and provide recommendations to resolve items.
- Underwriting team: Build relationships with key members of the underwriting team to ensure clear lines of communication and provide support to new business on an ongoing basis.
- Internal Communication: communication with internal stakeholders. Confidence in presenting information in person, and ability to tailor to audience.
- Reporting: Managing internal quarterly regulatory reporting requirements and ongoing ad hoc requests with internal stakeholders
- Building relationships with external counterparties and negotiating requests with clients
- Proven experience in asset management with a focus on structured products.
- Preferred experience in real estate origination / trading / risk / credit
- Ability to effectively manage a team both in person and remotely
- Strong communication skills
- Strong technical and computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritise and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong academic background with a track record of success
- Strong analytical skills
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.