Audit Analyst - Payments
- Experience level
JOB TITLE: Audit Analyst - Payments
SALARY: £45,054 - £62,5810
LOCATION(S): London, Bristol or Edinburgh
HOURS: Full time
WORKING PATTERN: Hybrid, 40% (or two days) in an office site
About this opportunity
We in Group Audit at Lloyds Banking Group are opening our next chapter. We're hiring forward-thinking people that want to maximise their impact. We're looking for those that proactively drive their development, have the ambition to succeed and wish to invest in their career.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Group Internal Audit team in the UK as an Auditor focusing primarily on Payments. The Payments team covers Payment's products offered to Commercial clients and operations firm wide, with LBG processing 1 in 4 payments made in the UK.
As an Auditor you will be supporting delivery of the audit plan and issue validation work to high quality and on time. The role also involves utilising application of data analytics and developing and coaching the Internal Audit team in the skills required to deliver the audit engagements to a high standard covering the key risks and controls.
You will also be responsible for managing a portfolio of issues initially raised in audits that require close monitoring with the business and validation in line with audit methodology.
In addition, you'll be…
- Contributing to the audit planning process, executing control testing and providing input to the audit outputs related to Payments highlighting key risk issues to the business and senior audit management team.
- Owning work and be responsible for the quality, timely delivery of work in line with audit methodology.
- Supporting the team / department on strategy and approach for coverage of Payments activities.
- Understanding and developing specialist areas of subject matter expertise in Payments including associated risks.
- Building and maintaining constructive relationships with key stakeholders and auditees within the audit engagements or areas of continuous monitoring.
- Working collaboratively with all Internal Audit colleagues as well as supporting the delivery and execution of key GIA or team specific initiatives.
If you think all banks are the same, you'd be wrong. We're an innovative, fast-changing business that's shaping finance as a force for good. A bank that's empowering its people to innovate, explore possibilities and grow with purpose.
What you'll need:
- Extensive experience of Payments activity working in Internal or External Audit, a Risk Function, or the Business.
- Strong understanding of risks and controls within the Payments world with Payments IT knowledge a preference.
- Knowledge of how to use or apply data analytics to drive impact audit outcomes, continuous risk monitoring and data analysis.
- A good understanding of regulatory environment in Payments.
About working for us
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms.
We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture.
We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative.
And it's why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups.
We're disability confident. So if you'd like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know.
We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- An annual bonus award, subject to Group performance
- Share schemes including free shares
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 28 days' holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
Want to do amazing work, that's interesting and makes a difference to millions of people? Join our journey.