Senior Accounting Officer
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
You will be fully responsible for the Accounting & Tax operations of the client’s file from inception to completion, meaning as of the incorporation until the filing of the (audited) statutory annual accounts at the National Bank of Belgium and the corporate income tax return on Biztax. In this role, your main tasks will be;
- Full bookkeeping of the client’s file in the accounting system Winbooks including AP, AR, Banking and Miscellaneous Operations under Belgian GAAP;
- Preparation of the year-end entries once all required reconciliation on VAT, payroll, banking balances are completed; and
- Conduction of the year-end audit with external auditors if required.
- Preparation and submission of the periodical VAT return including Intracom and client listing;
- Being single point of contact with the tax administration in case of VAT audit or information requests;
- Calculation of the CIT provisions, preparation and filing of the CIT return;
- Being single point of contact with the tax administration in case of CIT or information request;
- Preparation and submission of applicable withholding tax forms; and
- Completion of NBB surveys if needed.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics or Accountancy, ITTA membership is a plus is a great asset
- Knowledge in Belgium GAAP, VAT and CIT
- 4- 6 years Accounting experience
- Languages : French or Dutch – English is an advantage
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.