Financial Account Manager - Zug and Geneva
- Experience level
The Financial Account Manager works independently and supports in the financial affairs relating to client companies in the allocated portfolio with a focus on a particular client sector or product. The Financial Account Manager ensures, in close cooperation with qualified legal and tax advisors and in line with legislation and corporate policies, the timely and optimal financial administration of the client companies in line with local legislation and clients expectations.
- Handling of accounting according to Swiss Code of Obligations (OR);
- Preparation of financial statements according to Swiss CO (IFRS);
- Preparation of Reporting packages and cash flow statements according to Swiss CO (IFRS & US GAAP);
- Calculation of tax provisions, preparation of corporate income tax returns & all necessary tax forms (e.g. Form 170);
- Acting as a point of contact for internal and external parties (e.g. auditors, banks and public authorities);
- Preparation of VAT declaration and year-end analysis;
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements and handling intercompany transactions/reconciliations;
- Coaching of Junior Financial Account Managers and help them to develop within our growing team and organization;
- Analyze internal procedures and implementation of new standards in the areas of responsibility;
- Processing of monthly payroll runs including social security and wage tax contributions filing;
- Correct application and verification of the internal control system;
- Awareness of developments taking place within client structures and to identify possible commercial opportunities;
- Participate in incorporation-, restructuring-, and liquidation projects
- Be aware of information security threats and concerns, own responsibilities and liabilities
- Support organizational security policy in the course of normal work
- Reduce the risk of theft, fraud, misuse of facilities and human error
- Professional Finance and Accounting qualification (Bachelor’s degree in Fiduciary / Controlling / Accounting or equivalent);
- Proven experience and knowledge of all aspects of the financial statements and closing process;
- Minimum 2-5 years of professional experience in Switzerland; whereby Big 4 experience is a plus;
- Knowledge in Swiss Code of Obligation (IFRS & US GAAP is a plus)
- Knowledge of Payroll administration including social security and wage tax
- You are fluent in English and German (written, spoken, report writing). Knowledge of French is an advantage, but not a requirement;
- Excellent analytical skills; proactive; conscientious; well organized and a team player attitude;
- At ease with IT programs such as Viewpoint, WinEur, MS Office, Abacus and Dr.Tax;
- You are keen on continuously learning and improving your skills;
- Hands on personality with the flexibility of taking over tasks beyond the job description.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact email@example.com
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.