Senior Administrator - Executive Compensation Services
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
By continuing to provide service excellence and dynamism, enhancing our already excellent reputation globally, our Executive Compensation Services team needs to expand.
At Intertrust Group, we provide practical and cutting edge solutions for running our clients’ employee incentive programs for maximum impact. We provide the full range of incentive services tailored to our clients’ needs, from employee trusts and pension arrangements, to complex fund deferral, share plan and carried interest plans. Companies are transforming faster than ever before and, for mutual success, every type of organization and the interests of both the organisation and its employees needs to be aligned.
The potential for growth in the business and as an employee at Intertrust Group is enormous. Our team members can grow by becoming experts in their field and providing a valuable contribution to the whole company, having exposure to a multitude of vehicles used in the global financial services industry. Helping organisations transform their employee incentive plans and get the best out of technology is at the core of what we do.
We focus on attracting, developing, and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centred on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
We are looking to grow future leaders and our highly experienced team is looking for more people who have strong transferable skills that want to be part a department that offers a diverse range of services, and is market leading in a very niche and growing area.
The Executive Compensation Services department is a market leading, diverse, and rapidly growing department within Intertrust providing a variety of employee incentive services to clients in a broad range of industries. Your position will be working as part of either the core services or the financial services team, supporting structures set up to facilitate share plans, deferred compensation arrangements, pensions and savings, and carried interest structures.
The department serves a wide range of clients, typically setting up Employee Benefit Trusts to facilitate their incentive arrangements. The department services some of most reputable financial and non-financial services clients globally, whilst also working with entrepreneurial firms and some of the oldest and most employee focussed companies in the world. The client base is global, whilst a lot of our clients have a UK nexus, we are also building out a growing Middle Eastern service offering as well as becoming more present in US focussed structures. The department is constantly evolving and works to support our clients through technical innovation, the financial services team provides online support systems for our client’s share and deferred compensation plans.
As a Senior Administrator you will be the day-to-day contact for a substantial portfolio of clients, including a couple of key clients and will have the opportunity to build relationships with these clients supported by an experienced Client Director of Manager. There is variety in this role and, in addition to the day-to-day servicing of our clients and their structures, you have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and specialise in an area you have a particular interest in, for example, you could become a technical specialist, work towards becoming a people focused assistant manager, get exposure to business development, or support our new business by becoming an onboarding specialist.
- Collaborate with your manager to administer a diverse portfolio of employee benefit trusts, demonstrate understanding of tasks and at all times following internal policies and procedures
- Ability to work independently and use your own initiative and pro-actively and effectively manage, diarize and prioritize your daily workloads
- Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, colleagues, and clients
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients and team members. Ensuring all client requests are dealt with promptly and our client service standards are maintained
- Ensure client records are clearly, accurately, and consistently updated with all correspondence and ensure client records are updated promptly to reflect transactions undertaken on the structures
- Comply with relevant regulatory requirements and at all times adhere to ITG policies and procedures
- In time supervise and assist in the training and mentoring of any Trainee Administrator and Administrator allocated to them, providing regular informal feedback and identifying any additional training needs to the relevant Manager / Associate Director
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager
- To be working towards or considering a professional qualification e.g. ACA/ACCA/ICSA/STEP
- Some experience in employment related reward structures, such as share plans, nominee arrangements, and corporate savings and pension plans would be preferable however, we will consider individuals with a strong trust or financial services background
- Committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves, the team, and their clients
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team and establish good relationships with all stakeholders
- Good academic background
- Competent with Microsoft Office 365 including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- A desire to learn and grow in their role with Intertrust
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.