- Our jobs
- The DFK Difference
- Growing with DFK
- Working with ACCA
- CANADA: GGFL
- CANADA: MRSB
- CANADA: Taylor Leibow LLP
- CANADA: Teed Saunders Doyle
- CYPRUS: Demetriou & Associates Business Advisers
- IRELAND: Crowleys DFK
- ITALY: DFK Italia Srl – società di revisione
- ITALY: IC&Partners
- ITALY: N&CA Nicolini Commercialisti Associati
- ITALY: Richieri Studio Associato
- ITALY: Studio de Nitto
- ITALY: Studio Maresca e Toncini
- ITALY: Studio PPP
- ITALY: Studio Vignoli
- SINGAPORE: JK Medora & Co LLP
- UAE N R Doshi and Partners
- UGANDA: JP Magson
- UK: Alexander Sloan
- UK: Carter Backer Winter LLP
- UK: DSG Chartered Accountants
- UK: Shaw Gibbs
- UK: Wilson Wright LLP
- USA: Abdo, Eick & Meyers LLP
- USA: Bennett Thrasher, LLP
- USA: Gursey | Schneider LLP
- USA: Iannuzzi Manetta & Company
- USA: Lauterbach & Amen, LLP
JP Magson is a leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants, Certified Public Accountants, economists and business advisers. We specialize in advising entrepreneurial businesses, public and not-for-profit organisations and through our associate firms we serve listed companies and other special industry inquiries.
The firm offers a full range of services that include auditing & assurance, accounting, tax, risk advisory, investigations, company secretarial services, project monitoring and evaluation and consulting services.
JP Magson is one of the fastest growing Ugandan local firms of independent Chartered and Certified Public Accountants, economists and business advisers. We pride ourselves on creating and sustaining ethical supportive relationships where objective and timely advice enables our clients to flourish and develop.
We will work closely with you or your management team to understand what you want to achieve. With a clear focus at every stage of your organisation’s development, our professionals will blend our industry experience with our full range of services to provide integrated solutions to meet your needs. Best of all, we combine a local presence and personal approach with the experience and confidence of a truly national firm, ability to call on international experience and knowledge whenever thought necessary to deliver quality work that is tailored to your requirements.
Our clients benefit from an integrated approach based on understanding the key issues facing their businesses, not-for-profit organisations and small and medium sized businesses (SMEs). This enables us to meet their needs at each stage of development and allows them to focus on building the value of their business.
Find out more on our website.