- Our jobs
- The DFK Difference
- Growing with DFK
- Working with ACCA
- CANADA: GGFL
- CANADA: MRSB
- CANADA: Taylor Leibow LLP
- CANADA: Teed Saunders Doyle
- CYPRUS: Demetriou & Associates Business Advisers
- IRELAND: Crowleys DFK
- ITALY: DFK Italia Srl – società di revisione
- ITALY: IC&Partners
- ITALY: N&CA Nicolini Commercialisti Associati
- ITALY: Richieri Studio Associato
- ITALY: Studio de Nitto
- ITALY: Studio Maresca e Toncini
- ITALY: Studio PPP
- ITALY: Studio Vignoli
- SINGAPORE: JK Medora & Co LLP
- UAE N R Doshi and Partners
- UGANDA: JP Magson
- UK: Alexander Sloan
- UK: Carter Backer Winter LLP
- UK: DSG Chartered Accountants
- UK: Shaw Gibbs
- UK: Wilson Wright LLP
- USA: Abdo, Eick & Meyers LLP
- USA: Bennett Thrasher, LLP
- USA: Gursey | Schneider LLP
- USA: Iannuzzi Manetta & Company
- USA: Lauterbach & Amen, LLP
Demetriou & Associates Business Advisers
Established in 2017 by a team with more than 30 years experience in the professional services industry, our commitment is on providing exceptional quality services to our clients, tailored to their needs in any region. Our offices are situated in a prime location in the centre of Nicosia opposite the Venetian Wall.
We are passionate about ideas and innovation and we always adopt a forward-looking, pro-active approach in order to respond to the rapid changes in the International business environment and aim for ultimate objectives so to succeed and achieve the best results for our clients.
Demetriou & Associates Business Advisers (dba) comprises three directors and more than 20 members of staff, giving it an extensive range of expertise on most financial matters including auditing, accounting, taxation, financial and business consulting. In addition, we specialise in the formation and management of companies, liquidation and dissolution of companies, the creation and administration of trusts and estates, IT consulting, and much more.
Careers at dba
Whether you are a graduate or an experienced professional in dba we aim in providing continuous learning and development.
By joining our firm, you will have an excellent career opportunity, where you will get the chance to achieve great results, benefit from exceptional training and use of leading technology.
Our firm is committed in fostering a positive ethos of continuous learning to all staff and providing training opportunities.
For career opportunities visit our website at: