Basel III Senior Regulatory Reporting Specialist #165509
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
- Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? We are offering an interesting position in our global Basel III Measurement & Reporting team within Group Finance whose mission is to measure, report and assist in running the firm’s Capital
- Opportunity to manage Basel III Regulatory Reporting to both external regulators and internal senior management
- Responsibility for ensuring complete, timely and accurate Basel III compliance reporting covering global monthly and quarterly regulatory reports and delivery to internal and external clients
- Analysis of new regulatory requirements in regard to eligible capital and implementation of new Pillar 1 forms from the regulator, definition of business requirements, testing of change requests and development of adequate reporting processes and infrastructure to ensure compliance with the new regulatory requirements
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that the data collection and reporting process relating to the regulatory requirements is efficiently structured and adequately controlled
- A challenging fast changing environment which provides regulatory experience and career opportunities in the long run
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Controlling or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Accounting, Audit or Controlling, preferably in the Financial Services industry
- A strong aptitude for working with numbers and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work under time pressure, prioritizing your work and deliver high quality results in a timely and efficient manner
- Your strong communication, multi-tasking and time management skills enables you to quickly gain trust and build up solid working relationships
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken, with other languages desirable
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Are you a problem solver with a positive personality and passionate about teamwork? Then we are sure that you would be an excellent fit for the team.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Mr. N. Scialom would be delighted to receive your application.Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.