Senior Account Manager #160354
- Experience level
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- A front role as a partner in acquiring and leading client relationships, providing advice on a broad range of investment products and services tailored to the sophisticated needs of HNW/UHNW clients
- Market leading products, tailored solutions and services supported by a holistic advisory approach for our HNW/UHNW clients
- Working toward specific individual, team and market asset and revenue targets
- Specialist knowledge and product expertise in developing solutions for clients in the creation, management and transfer of their wealth
- Reputation as an agile and results-oriented world - class Swiss Private Bank and the opportunity to serve as a brand ambassador
- Integrated “OneBank” business model which fosters collaboration between internal divisions, teams and specialists to deliver cross selling opportunities, especially between Investment Banking and Private Banking
- Exciting working environment and growth opportunities in a world leading bank
- Outstanding personal and professional network within the HNW/UHNW segment
- Proven track record of minimum 3-7 years of relevant experience in client acquisition and management of wealth for clients
- Strong financial product and technical competence in the understanding, development and delivery of holistic wealth planning solutions
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, you are able to listen, guide and advise external and also internal partners
- Drive and motivation to work in a target oriented and high performance culture
- Entrepreneurial and innovative approach in the identification of business opportunities, paired with a result driven work approach and high level of flexibility and ownership
- Committed to maintaining the highest standards with respect to our risk and control culture and in order to meet bank's policies and obligations
- MBA or degree from a university or an institute of higher education, completion of CFA or equivalent is an advantage
- Proficiency in English as well as in the native language spoken by the clients to be covered for the relevant market as well as liaising with teams globally.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.