Banking Operations Specialist #161494
- Full time
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Custody Services is within a team, operating client transactions worldwide including financial hubs in London, New York, Singapore and Zurich. The clients are private and institutional investors, investment and hedge funds as well as Credit Suisse brokers and traders.
Well established and professional function is looking for talents to work within Group Operations. Custody Services department is searching for candidates with minimum 2 years of proven professional experience, who are interested to take the next step in their careers.
- Closely coordinate with middle-office and data providers.
- Analyse prospects, term-sheets, SWIFTs, issuer documentation and reports.
- Capture and monitor various Income & Redemption (interest/coupon payments, final and/or early redemption) events.
- Monitor global market deadlines and react accordingly.
- Ensure proper and timely clients’ notifications.
- Manage correct technical system set-up of all kind of event parameters.
- Act as a contact point for pre and post settlement inquiries.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Results-oriented individual with the ability to manage work and meet strict global market deadlines.
- Strong investigation and verification data ability.
- Detailed understanding of customer requirements and ability to manage and ensure client data protection.
- Understanding of operational risk, custody service, back office functions, products and the full life-cycle of financial instruments.
- Practical knowledge of SWIFT standards and hold University degree.
- Outstanding communication skills with proficiency in English. Knowledge of German will be an additional asset.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.