AVP - Internal Audit, APAC #162157
- Experience level
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
About the team
We are a global team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai. Our auditors are part of our practice model which provides exposure to different businesses, products and processes with the flexibility to also focus on areas of interest.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standard
At Credit Suisse, we’re proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
To complete our audit team in Singapore, we seek to recruit a Senior Auditor.
Join us and you will:
- Learn state of the art audit methodologies
- Contribute during audit planning, field work and presentation of findings to senior management, in close collaboration with the Audit Manager
- The opportunity to demonstrate your leadership by managing, supervising and monitoring audits to ensure efficient and high quality delivery against agreed timeframes
- Have the opportunity to be a trusted advisor and partner with major business and support functions across our organization
- Improve your understanding of the Bank by working on a wide range of different global and local audits across the Bank
- Assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Ideally, you hold an undergraduate Degree and have an interest in Financial Services
- At least 5 years of proven work experience relating to audit, accountancy or in the financial industry (e.g. investment bank, financing) is advantageous
- An understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial
- Outstanding analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin as you will liaise with Mandarin speaking clients and teams globally.
- A proven avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a positive can-do attitude!
- Phenomenal interpersonal, multi-tasking, time management skills and can work under pressure, which enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines
- Keen to work in an inclusive environment and excel at collaborating in a global team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.