(Junior) Finance Business Partner/Controller #161128
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
The Swiss Universal Bank division offers comprehensive advice and a broad range of financial solutions to private, corporate and institutional clients primarily domiciled in Switzerland.
In SUB Finance Services Wrocław we are a part of international financial controlling team providing strategic leadership across the Division in the development of the financial policy and execution of core financial processes.
Currently we are looking for dedicated, motivated and well-organized candidates with solid technical profile to apply for a position of Finance Business Partner (Controller) for Divisional Support Units.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Reporting related to one of SUB Support Units (e.g. COO, Finance, IT, Marketing, Operations):
- Standard monthly cost and headcount reports.
- Routine and ad-hoc analyses of cost trends and its main drivers.
- Providing monthly forecasts.
- Budget calculations for covered Support Units.
- Support for cost-saving initiatives.
- Maintenance of cost center structures of covered Support Units.
- Ownership of relevant expense restatement cases (identification of required bookings, calculation and submission).
- Maintenance of cost accruals for covered area.
- Ongoing enhancements of existing processes and mitigation of related risks.
- Collaboration with partners across multiple functions (e.g. accounting, HR, payroll).
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
Open to discussing flexible/agile working
- Previous experience within banking, finance or accounting (1-3 years)
- University degree in finance, economics or mathematics (as primary or secondary field of studies).
- Solid MS Office skills (especially practical Excel knowledge, VBA would be an asset).
- Analytical skills and holistic thinking, flair for data and figures.
- Dedicated, service oriented and reliable personality with drive to develop.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
- Very good communication skills including ability to efficiently lead business meetings and telephone calls.
- Ability and eagerness to take leadership of complex tasks or processes requiring coordination of several individuals or functions.
- High motivation for professional development and sharing knowledge with colleagues.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.