Senior Business Auditor – Asset Management # 162599
- Experience level
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
We are a team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo and Pune. Our risk-aligned model offers strong development paths which allow our teams to focus on specific areas of interest, be coached by subject matter experts and foster dialogue with key influencers in that field.
We are building up the team in Warsaw and searching for a Senior Auditor to join the audit team covering our International Wealth Management activities, with a focus on Asset Management.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
Join us and you will:
- Learn state of the art audit methodologies.
- Actively contribute to audit planning, fieldwork and presentation of findings to senior management, in close collaboration with the Audit Manager.
- Have the opportunity to demonstrate your leadership by supervising audits to ensure efficient and high quality delivery against agreed timeframes.
- Have the opportunity to be a trusted advisor and partner with major business and support functions across our organization.
- Enhance your understanding of the Asset and Wealth Management industry by working on a wide range of different audits covering these business activities.
- Assist in a variety of initiatives and special projects.
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy.
- Undergraduate degree with at least 5 years of proven work experience relating to audit, accountancy or in the financial industry is advantageous.
- Interest to learn more about and to develop your skills and knowledge in Asset Management, as well as understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
- Outstanding analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowledge of German would be an asset.
- An avid learner and results-oriented individual with strong problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.