Financial Controller #161482
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
The role is within IWM Divisional Finance sector which provides financial services within revenue, expenses, P&L and financial analysis on a worldwide level.
The team operates the entire P&L and main KPIs of the IWM division, providing the overview over main critical initiatives of our top-management and front businesses, and has the ability to impact and drive the divisional strategy. We offer a unique opportunity to acquire skills in financial analysis, financial restatements, financial planning, budgeting and reporting, coupled with exposure to various parties in different locations. Collaborating with our colleagues in Zurich, you will have the opportunity to work with, learn from and gain exposure to the best in the industry.
Being a large, international corporation, we offer development opportunities through cross-business and international mobility programs (including opportunities in prestigious locations of Zurich and New York), as well as support in passing external certification programs like ACCA, CIMA or CFA.
In this role you will work on:
- Preparation of various daily, weekly and monthly financial deliverables including reporting and analysis
- Providing reliable and relevant financial information to the business managers and IWM Divisional Finance management.
- Collection, maintenance and consolidation of various financial data
- Support in Budget amendments process throughout the year
- Preparation of various ad-hoc financial deliverables including reporting and analysis
- Implementing improvements in processes and optimizations
- Playing a key part in the successful collaboration with teams in other locations all over the world
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working
- At least 3 years of experience within finance, controlling
- You possess proven MS Office skills (especially practical Excel knowledge, VBA would be an asset)
- University degree in finance, economics or mathematics
- Demonstrate good analytical skills
- Flair for data, numbers and figures and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Proficiency in English
- You are well-organized and have the ability to prioritize effectively
- You are highly motivated for professional development
- You are a dedicated problem solver and you are happy to take initiative to improve
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.