Assets under Management Competence Center Expert #156955
- Full time
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- A unique chance for you to become part of our diverse environment
- A platform for you to be creative and to build up a career within a dynamic and state-of-the-art organization and a chance to create and craft a network with positive relationships
- An outstanding platform to maximize and improve your potential in a successful, diverse and versatile team
- An opportunity for you to handle a range of responsibilities - from the Group-wide Asset under Management governance to the execution of supervisory controls, and external reporting activities
- You will have the chance to independently steer the AuM Governance and Controlling framework across the bank
- Exposure to assurance activities such as external and internal auditors
- Significant senior management exposure and interaction with the Private Banking divisions
- Be part of a highly motivated team in Group Finance with diverse set of backgrounds in finance, banking and consulting
- Various career opportunities by providing a platform to build, improve and develop positive relationships with key partners within a first-class organization and with state-of-the-art professional and ethical standards
- A university degree in economics, business administration, business law or equivalent education
- 1 to 4 years of successful work experience in Banking industry or in a control/ auditor function preferred
- A versatile, solution driven mind with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An independent and organized working style with a distinct high-quality attitude
- Strong analytical skills with very good capacity of conceptual and critical thinking with strong propensity for details and data analysis
- Excellent written and spoken English, German is an advantage
Mr. F. Golde would be delighted to receive your application.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.