Senior Auditor for Risk Assessment & Reporting #155218
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Are you looking for a unique platform to maximize your potential in a successful diverse and inclusive team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our audit team, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Auditor.
Join us and you will:
- learn state of the art audit methodologies, enhance your understanding of the Internal Audit department by working on a wide range of different initiatives across the regions and benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
- collaborate with colleagues globally to produce and contribute in our periodical Business Reviews
- take over responsibility for your own portfolio of tasks and initiatives and grow your own day by day
- enable the function to maintain up to date commercial and regulatory insights for colleagues to use in assigned audits / assurance activities to help drive the right opinion over the control framework.
- proactively build and maintain external and internal networks for the purposes of commercial awareness and identifying best practices.
- use your creativity and out of the box thinking to design new ways of reporting which set out important information to enable senior management to make the right decisions as well as gather technical skills to further digitalize and automatize our reporting capabilities helping make us more effective and efficient
- At least 2 years of work experience relating to audit, accountancy or in the financial industry is advantageous; ideally, you hold an undergraduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services
- You are creative and highly motivated to drive things forward
- You have great insights and the ability to apply different perspectives
- You have an understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial
- You can contribute with your extraordinary analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German would be an asset and can present in a simple and concise way
- You are an avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Your strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines
- You are keen to work in an inclusive environment and excel at collaborating in a global team
About the team: We are a global team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo and Pune. Our risk-aligned model offers strong development paths which allow our teams to focus on specific areas of interest, be coached by subject matter experts and foster dialogue with key influencers in that field.
Ms. B.Ott is looking forward to receive your application.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.