ENO: Legal Entity Accounting #155648
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Production of monthly Financial-Statements in PeopleSoft Leger (US GAAP and IFRS). This includes PL, BS and OBS reporting. Also, ensuring that the general ledger balances uploaded into SWISS reporting module (ADAC) accurately.
- Population of monthly, quarterly and yearly disclosure into ADAC including the detailed explanation of significant balance moves.
- Production of IFRS GAAP financial-statements on semi-annual basis.
- Coordinating with the regulatory reporting teams including having an understanding of their process and ensuring hand off of the financial numbers to the team.
- Seek to understand the entity numbers and prepare the analytical review for the global LERP meeting.
- Ownership and remediation of the finance owned ATS and SOX CIPS.
- Review of the new business transactions and setting of the conditions to the upstream owners including front office, operations and product control.
- Liaising with product control, auditors, tax on an adhoc basis.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Outstanding proficiency in IFRS and US GAAP including IFRS 9, IFRS 16, IFRS 15 and US GAAP impairment.
- Outstanding comprehension of the investment banking products including their accounting esp. for derivatives, loans, structured notes and repos.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working under pressure to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.