Finance Auditor, ENO-AVP #158426
- Experience level
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
At Credit Suisse, we’re proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and positive relationships with the Firm’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
About the team: We are a globally distributed team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai. Our auditors are within the practice model which provides exposure to different businesses, products and processes with the flexibility to also focus on areas of interest.
Are you looking for an outstanding platform to improve your potential in a successful diverse and inclusive team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our audit team we are seeking to recruit an Auditor.
Join us and you will:
- Have the opportunity to learn state of the art audit methodologies
- Assist during audit planning, field work and presentation of findings to senior management, in close collaboration with the Audit Manager
- Opportunity to grow your understanding of the Firm by working on a wide range of different global and local audits across the Bank
- Assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
- Undergraduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services
- Having gathered experience of 2-5 years or more in audit, accountancy or in the financial industry
- Outstanding analytical problem solving skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart
- Proficient in risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and can present in a simple and concise way
- An avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal ability, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively under pressure.
- Keen to work in an inclusive environment and excel at collaborating in a globally distributed team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.