Junior Auditor Mexico
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- You will be executing audit work across various businesses and functions front to back. This encompasses an in-depth understanding of each business and/or function being audited, identification and assessment of risks, execution of a planned audit approach (regional, global, thematic, and functional) in a team-based environment, interacting closely with various levels of staff and management throughout the Bank.
- Developing, presenting and finalizing audit reports. This process entails initial drafting of the report, discussion with management to ensure factual accuracy, clearance, and coordination to obtain written responses to Audit’s recommendations.
- Risk assessment tool which uses data to provide a current (and predicted) view of control effectiveness across the organization.
- Using the Internal Audit team’s hybrid practice model structure which nurtures skillset specialization without silos.
- Improving audit skillset using Credit Suisse’s Audit Academy training, which allows for knowledge to be deployed efficiently across the audit universe.
- Crafting and maintaining relationships with Bank Staff and Management to facilitate dedicated assessments of the Bank’s risk profile through Continuous Risk Monitoring and career development.
- You have an undergraduate degree preferably in Accounting, Business Administration or related areas (MBA or equivalent a plus).
- You have 2-3 years of audit experience; financial services experience preferred.
- You have proven organizational and time management skills in order to meet audit deadlines.
- You have analytical skills and professional skepticism.
- You have a certified Public Accountant (CPA) or internationally recognized Chartered Accountant (CA) designations (U.S. specific certification accompanying U.S. specific work experience) preferred.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.