AP - Source 2 Pay Process Operation Specialist
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Accounts Payable function within CFO supports the invoice and expense payment process for all external vendors. The function is also responsible for operational improvements connected to these payment streams.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- You will support supplier invoices and payments processing in a timely and accurate manner as per defined SLA/KPI metrics.
- You will validate authorization for submitted invoices against internal Global Authorization Database.
- You will support Supplier Data Management process including all necessary controls required by internal procedures.
- You will handle day-to-day queries for external parties including Banks.
- You will perform daily and monthly reconciliation of Accounts Payable accounts.
- You will manage month-end closing responsibilities of Accounts Payable department and provide necessary information to key partners.
- You will be responsible to build and maintain external and internal client relationship.
- You will adhere to SOX/Audit requirements, keep all records of actions defined in the compliance audit process.
- You will be responsible for accurate maintenance and archiving of all documents to ensure confidentiality and security of all financial and employees files.
- You will support operational improvement initiatives, identifying process gaps and suggesting solutions.
- You will manage any other ad-hoc Finance Operations related duties, as required.
- You possess higher level education.
- You have prior experience in accounting (minimum 3-5 years) or any other related field (financial operations exposure will be an asset).
- You have accountability and responsibility, independent working style and attention to detail.
- You are able to gain clarity around process and documents and clearly explain complicated issues.
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
- You possess strong problem solving skills.
- You are open to continuous improvement (open to feedback, able to give constructive feedback).
- You possess customer service skills (client focus approach directed towards helping clients and internal business partners achieve their goals) and attitude.
- You are ambitious, hardworking, dedicated team member, who loves sharing knowledge with the team.
- You have detailed knowledge of Ms Excel ERP systems.
- Knowledge and understanding on various payment platforms, instructions in Europe would be an advantage.
- Knowledge on European Tax regulations including VAT, WHT would be an advantage.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.