Meldewesen Specialist (Regulatory Reporting)
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
The Finance division at Credit Suisse aspires to be the best Finance division in the industry and a core driver of the bank’s vision. Our focus is to manage the bank’s capital, funding, liquidity and expenses to ensure we are well capitalized and have a strong enough balance sheet to withstand adversity and uncertainty. We are committed to drive cost efficiencies, improve control, quality and efficiency of our information and to engage with the businesses to actively prepare the bank for regulatory changes. To fulfill our mandate we need the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We aim to attract the best people and engage, grow and retain talents through a rewarding and inclusive partnership culture.
The Finance department is looking for a Regulatory Reporting Specialist in Frankfurt. In a team of six you will be the subject matter expert on European financial regulations impacting the Group in Germany with a strong focus on prudential regulation and related regulatory requirements (CRR, CRD IV). The role reports to the Head of Finance in Germany.
- Analysis and implementation of EU and local regulations applicable to the German loans business, with specific focus on the capital requirements under CRR/CRD IV and Liquidity reporting.
- Preparation of capital and liquidity reporting to the German regulator.
- Daily Monitoring and oversight of capital/liquidity ratios.
- Liaise with the German regulator regularly.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the business and processes in Germany thus making sure all requirements are understood and efficiently fulfilled.
- Setting of adequate control policies and processes including documentation.
- Providing regulatory compliance input for new strategic business
- A relevant university degree (preferably in finance or economics) or a MBA or Masters in Finance.
- Previous experience in the finance division of a leading financial institution.
- First-hand experience of working within a regulatory reporting team in an international environment, ideally in an investment bank or Big 4.
- High level of knowledge in regulatory reporting, including a deep understanding of current and future regulatory changes.
- Advanced Excel and Abacus skills.
- Fluency in German and English essential.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.