Internship Corporate Invoicing #149274
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Credit Suisse Fund Services (Luxembourg) S.A offers an unusual traineeship opportunity to support the Chief Operating Officer (COO) department in its two key functions, namely Corporate Invoicing and Project Management. We are looking for a dynamic, motivated individual to join our team as a trainee for a minimum of 6 months.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support payment processing activities related to the corporate invoices of CS legal entities in Luxembourg and Ireland
- Acting as a central point of contact for all corporate invoice related queries from internal and external clients
- Project Management Support for a Senior Project manager
- Support of local change management initiatives, including business development, optimization and regulatory change will allow you to craft a network with positive working relationships
- Support drafting the business requirement documents as well as global or client specific business and functional process documentation
- Preparation of minutes documents from variety of meetings
- Tracking of project financials, actions and issues
- Administrative tasks related to the operations of the department
- Student status and an Internship agreement from your University for the whole traineeship duration
- Finance/Accounting/Commerce background
- Excellent analytical and strong communication skills in English (German and/or French would be an advantage)
- Self- motivated, team-oriented and hands-on personality, comfortable in a fast paced and diverse work environment
- dedicated team-mate who values integrity with a real passion for clients
- Availability for a minimum of 6 months preferably up to one year
- Candidate must be authorised to work in Luxembourg
Are you interested? Ms.Helen Firth-Anwar would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our online career portal!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.