Teaml.2-Trust Accountant #227023
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Your field of responsibility
The Trust Accounting team comprises of more than 50 team members, involved in accounting and other related activities.
- Leading the trust accounting teams and ensuring productivity in a positive motivating environment
- Planning: production, resource allocation and deadline management. Ensuring overall quality control.
- Possess strong accounting knowledge so as to review complex Financials and guiding team members
- Ensure completion of all tax filing deadline driven financials within timelines.
- Managing and collaborating with global stakeholders for BAU as well as project related activities. This would include heads of locations, Project managers, IT, SMEs
- Initiate and identify process improvisations
- Prioritising daily and monthly BaU.
The Mumbai office of CS Trust is the global hub for trust accounting and other critical activities like Business Process Management, Invoicing, Trust Academy, Invoicing, Data Governance & Regulatory Radar.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You are a Qualified Accountant (CA, ACCA, or CPA) or a Finance MBA that brings the following relevant skills to our team:
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of relevant post-qualification experience within the Finance industry
- Strong communication skills and ability to learn complex subject matter quickly are a must. You should be able to demonstrate good experience in positively influencing people to deliver, stakeholder management, and illustrate real-life challenges and how they were overcome.
- Have a conscious eye for innovation potential and a proven ability to coordinate with technical teams and business user stakeholders to coordinate and implement innovation projects.
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently and thrive under pressure
- Knowledge of trust and fiduciary environment will be an added advantage
- “You understand the importance, and have demonstrated awareness, of compliance and risk control” (for jobs that are not particularly exposed to compliance and risk issues)
- “You have experience in dealing with compliance and risk control within the financial services sector” (for the other jobs)
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also delivering on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.