Liquidity Measurement Reporting, AVP#186762
- Experience level
Your field of responsibility
Join us as an AVP - Regulatory Reporting Specialist in the Liquidity Reporting function. Your responsibilities include preparing, analyzing and reviewing liquidity reports prior to submission to global regulators. You participate in projects, new report build-out and respond effectively to regulatory demand. You manage the control environment, lead process optimization, business improvement and cost reduction initiatives. Through partnership, you provide day-to-day operational support to address reporting issues on behalf of the senior management.
Your future colleagues
You join the Liquidity Reporting team within Credit Suisse Treasury, which is responsible for all liquidity reporting to internal and external stakeholders, provides decision support to Treasury and responds to regulatory demands in a timely manner. Our team is dedicated, result oriented, hardworking, proactive, collaborative, and forward-looking. We deliver accurate, complete and timely reports to global regulators that involve reporting of derivatives, repo and secured lending, structured notes, financing and other products for the Investment Bank.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Exposure to financial or regulatory reporting for a global Investment Bank with understanding of product types, reporting processes, data flows, internal controls, risk and operational considerations
- Over 7 years of work experience within CFO, Risk or other financial services roles is essential
- A proven ability to multi-task, prioritize effectively, and manage workload accurately and efficiently, delivering to deadlines under pressure situations
- Outstanding experience in transforming complex processes is a plus
- Lead and manage a small team viz. take full ownership of the team’s deliverables, coaching, development of team members and performance management
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.