Internal Audit Data Scientist #227801
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Your field of responsibility
Your responsibilities include:
- You will work in an exciting and global environment with the Data Analytics & Innovation team within Internal Audit (IA), to apply your technical skills and build a state of the-art audit management system using Appian low-code development. Appian enables fast paced prototyping and continuous integration/deployments. The system will be used by all auditors and partners within the department
- You will seek out opportunities to redevelop and enhance existing audit processes, build systems and interfaces that help the teams work more effectively, remove barriers, automate administrative tasks and work to deliver a phenomenal user experience
- Joining a team which maintains and directly contributes to a wide variety of different products using different technologies, tools and techniques including traditional applications in Java and.Net, modern Big-Data Platforms, Data Science, Analytics and Machine Learning/AI. This is a role where you can broaden your skills working on live Production Banking applications
- Required to demonstrate personal dedication to change through actions and words and mobilize others to support change through times of stress and uncertainty
- Display the communication skills through conversing with partners, writing strategic documents and building/delivering compelling presentations
- You will develop team-work and respect among scrum team members by addressing elements of the group process that impede or could impede the group from reaching its goal
- The role is open to flexible/agile working arrangements
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- Know how to deliver an outstanding user experiences within workflow applications
- In depth experience in at least one Object Orientated Programming Language (C#,.NET, Java) and one Modern Relational Database Technology (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)
- Proven experience with Appian low code application development is desirable, but not essential. Some experience debugging applications using webserver logs (e.g. Tomcat, Flask) and fixing errors raised by DB persistence layers (e.g. JPA, Hibernate, Entity Framework) would be beneficial
- Hands on experience as a full stack developer / lead. You will need to be able to manage your time independently and deliver value using your skills, knowledge and stakeholder-relationships
- Experience in provisioning and delivering IT infra in complex enterprise ecosystems by liaising with various IT and Non-IT teams. Some Knowledge of CI/CD and cloud-based applications is required
- Experience in leading IT projects in complex IT environments while collaborating with partners at various levels
- You’ll need plenty of experience in agile methodologies including, but not limited to, story grooming, sprint planning, standup calls, and sprint retrospectives
- Adhere to firm-wide architecture standards, risk management and security policies
- Outstanding teammate and you have the ability to work with product owners and business teams to develop, build & support the application
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse-perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
All Credit Suisse employees in the USA must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date, except where exempted by applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.