Regulatory Senior Analyst, RRCO
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
What is the Opportunity?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the CoRep Team as a Senior Regulatory Reporting Analyst focusing on Prudential returns. You will join a fast paced team focusing on ensuring the Group is reporting risk weighted assets in accordance with the European Banking Authority requirements through CoRep submissions & other Prudential returns.
It is a highly sought after and topical role within the banking sector which will allow you to engage with colleagues across the organisation and also increase your profile with Senior Management
In this role you will
- Deliver high quality regulatory reporting to the Central Bank of Ireland & PRA
- Prepare and review reconciliations between regulatory reporting and statutory financial accounts.
- Ensure all regulatory reports are reviewed, and controls have been completed in accordance with best practice.
- Provide regulatory support as required to business partners within the business unit.
- Provide duties in line with SLA and KPI service schedules. Assistance on ad hoc projects and regulatory information requests.
- Work with colleagues across the Group, ensuring effective collaboration, communication and development of solutions.
- Contribute to a successful team that is rising to the challenge of a constantly evolving regulatory environment.
What will make you stand out
- You have brilliant ability to deliver to tight reporting timeframes.
- A solid understanding of Microsoft excel & knowledge of SAS an advantage
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage a range of challenging priorities is crucial for this role
- Your ability to interpret and communicate technical papers is brilliant
- You enjoy working as part of a team but are also comfortable working on your own initiative
- Your attention to detail, planning and organisational skills are second to none!
- Hold a relevant Third-level qualification in mathematics, statistics, IT, Business, Finance Accounting or another field involving a significant numerical element
More about the team
The CoRep Regulatory Reporting team is responsible for reporting Financial data to the Central Bank of Ireland, PRA& EBA/JST, as well as daily interactions with other key stakeholders including Finance, Risk, Credit, Capital Management and business partners across the Group.
The team consistently offers individuals the opportunity to develop their career and increase their profile with senior management.
This is a hybrid role and can be done anywhere in the Republic of Ireland with the primary office location as Dublin. Travel will be required for in person collaboration exact frequency to be agreed with manager.
Why work with us
The Bank of Ireland company culture prioritises work-life balance with an opportunity for flexible working, along with 23 days annual leave and excellent pension contributions. Family can mean different things to different people; we offer 6 months paid maternity leave, an innovative fertility and surrogacy policy and working parent supports.
Your wellbeing is important to us; we have an employee assistance program, WebDoctor and financial wellbeing coaches available. We also encourage and support staff to pursue educational and professional qualifications to grow and enhance your career!
- Customer Focused - Self
- One Group, one team - Self
- Accountable - Self
- Manage Risk - Self
- Agile - Self
Where Agency assistance is required Bank of Ireland Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles supplied to Bank of Ireland by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this role.
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce. We offer reasonable accommodation at every stage of the application and interview process. If you require assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.