Employment Taxes- Director or Partner
- Experience level
Are you looking for that clear pathway to becoming a Partner?; Interested in working with an industry varied client base across the SME market?;Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?Who are Azets?
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.The opportunity
As a dynamic Tax Partner or Director working at Azets you will be leading on UK Employment Taxes across the North West region. You will also appropriately liaise with our other tax disciplines, most closely with our Shares and Global Mobility practices. Detailed knowledge in these areas is not therefore a pre-requisite.
You will be working closely with our fantastic portfolio of corporate clients to provide advice and compliance relating to Employment Taxes.
Day to day duties
- You will manage the regional employment tax team by hearing the voice of your team members, conduct appraisals, provide coaching of assignments to support the development of team skills and knowledge and continually improve the quality and delivery of work.
- You will work alongside other regional employment tax leaders and report directly into the national head of employment taxes. You will also liaise on a regular basis with the regional head of tax, and contribute to the regions annual tax growth plan.
- As part of your own development, you will establish strong working relationships with the portfolio of clients through assignments and regular contact, including attending client meetings.
- You will work closely within our senior network to deliver tax advisory services and high level technical and bespoke guidance
- In addition, you will actively identify new business opportunities and cross sell for other service lines within the firm.
What are we looking for?
- CTA equivalent qualified would be helpful but not essential. The role is open to a deeply qualified by experience individual.
- Our clients come from all industries, therefore exposure to multiple sectors would be a distinct advantage
- Significant and demonstrable experience working within Employment Taxes is necessary
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to carry out research into complex areas of tax legislation
- Ability to seek new business opportunities
- Currently looking working at or looking to step up to Director or Partner level.
Please note this role would be working across out North West region therefore we can be flexible on location within this area.What's in it for you?
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at AzetsFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.