Internal Audit Senior
- Experience level
- Part qualified
Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?; Want a career where no two days are the same?; Want to be supported by a learning and development team as you grow?
Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?; Ready to become a leader in your specialist field?; Want a career where no two days are the same?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
As a Senior at Azets, you will have the ability and motivation needed to:
- Begin to take ownership of your own portfolio with support from your manager
- Support in delivering revenue and profitability targets
- Begin to develop enduring client relationships
- Planning, managing, conducting and controlling risk based internal audit and business assurance reviews. This includes the follow up of agreed management actions.
- To ensure that all reports following work completed have sufficient clarity and quality to elicit appropriate management responses and agreed action plans within given timescales.
- To support the Audit Manager in preparation for Audit Committee meetings (including the tracking of agreed audit actions through to resolution) and communicating the activities of Internal Audit to clients.
- To ensure findings and risk ratings are evaluated in line with the quality assurance process.
- To provide peer support and mentoring to junior members of staff.
- To stay abreast of industry developments and updates to technical standards and policies through continuing education/networking and be the conduit for establishing those practices for clients
What are we looking for?
- IIA / CIA or equivalent part qualified / qualified
- Experience of auditing clients within a variety of industries
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior members
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at Azets
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.