- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?; Interested in working with an industry varied client base across the SME market?; Ready to return to work and redefine your career aspirations whilst leaving room for flexibility?
Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
An exciting opportunity to work as part of our Bookkeeping team in Scotland. You will be working alongside an experienced, friendly wider team that will be supportive in your training and development. This is an excellent opening for someone looking to join an ambitious firm with strong progression opportunities.
As a Bookkeeping Senior with Azets you will work closely with a range of different clients from multiple different sectors to provide a seamless virtual finance service.
Day to day duties
- Preparing information for VAT returns
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparing income and expense analysis
- Liaising with clients to complete fillings and answer any queries and working on cloud accounting software
- You will also be required to review and oversee the work of junior staff
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience working in a Bookkeeping/Accounts position within an accountancy firm and understand working to timesheets, reviewing WIP and ensuring all fees are raised accurately
- Excellent numeracy skills, written and verbal communication skills and be confident liaising with clients directly
- Experience using cloud accountancy software packages (such as Xero and Dext)
What's in it for you?
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at Azets
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.