ABAS Senior Manager
- Experience level
Want a career where no two days are the same?; Interested in working with an industry varied client base across the SME market?; Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
As a Senior Manager at Azets, you will have the ability and motivation needed to:
- Manage your own portfolio and assist in the running of your section and have an input to workflow planning
- Consistently bring opportunities and work to the Group
- Deliver revenue and profitability targets
- Foster enduring client relationships
- Develop and inspire our smarter people plan
Day to day duties
- Manage a client portfolio with higher level of client responsibility
- Oversee your team’s portfolios
- Use of workflow management across the team for your own portfolio
- Deal with all elements of client service with support from Director/Partners for technical areas
- Develop opportunities for the Group and flag to Director/Partner
- More pro-active support, minimising client contact with partners
- Work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Take responsibility for delivery of quality advice
What are we looking for?
- ACA/ACCA/CA or equivalent qualified
- Experience of managing a client portfolio and working with clients within a variety of industries
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior members
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at Azets
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.