Corporate Finance Opportunities- UK Wide
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company? You interested in working with an industry-varied client base across the SME market?Do; Want the flexibility to work from one of our many offices across the UK?Who are Azets
Azets is a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland, and the Nordics, we have a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.The opportunity
Azets UK Corporate Finance are going from strength to strength. Due to this, we are focussed on growing our team further and have opportunities available at a range of levels and different locations. Continued investment in our team has resulted in annualised deal values of over £1 billion, with a resilient M&A market and sector strength driving business demand.
In June 2023, we announced the appointment of Lee Humble as the new UK Head of Corporate Finance as part of our plans to evolve into a national UK structure. In addition, 5 new Corporate Finance Partners have been appointed in 2023 combined with a further 30 promotions at varying levels of experience.
- We continue to transact at a high frequency, delivering a transaction every 2 days across 2023
- Recently named the fifth most active advisor nationally by Experion, and the number one ranked advisor on sales to EOTS
- Pride ourselves on a deep understanding of the dynamics of successful entrepreneurial, owner-managed, and family-owned businesses
- Our plan is to grow the Corporate Finance business by over 50% in the next five years
Interested to be a key part of this?
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience within Corporate Finance
- A passion for fostering trusted partnerships and adding real value to your clients
- Be self-motivated and enjoy networking, both internally and externally
- Have a strategic mindset
If you are an experienced Corporate Finance professional and resonate with this post, it would be great to speak about where Azets can take your career. Apply now to be connected with one of our Talent Acquisition team.
Please note, positions would support hybrid working and would be aligned to one of our offices across the UK.What's in it for you?
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at AzetsFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.