- Our jobs
- The benefits of internships for employers
- The benefits for interns
- The first steps to hiring an intern
- What are interns looking for?
- Recruiting and hiring your intern
- Making the most of an internship
- Evaluating your intern
- Evaluating your internship programme
- How to stand out when using LinkedIn
- Psychometric tests: an overview
- Making yourself as employable as possible
Hiring an intern: ACCA’s best practice guide
Internships play an extremely important role in opening up the accountancy profession as a career path and attracting new talent to the industry. For internships to work well for both employers and interns, it is important that there is a common understanding of what to expect, the potential benefits and required outputs. ACCA has developed this guide to support those considering taking on an intern for the first time; equally, it will help those who already employ interns get the most out of their programme. This practical guide has been developed with insight from ACCA members and students, and has been produced to support our commitment to promoting social mobility in the profession.
This practical guide has been developed with insight from ACCA members and students, and has been produced as a direct consequence of our social mobility research. The report draws on our conversations with politicians, businesses, and charities about what is needed to increase social mobility in the UK.
There are currently no jobs.