Senior Financial Account Manager
Department: Corporate Services Finance
Vacancy type: full time
As a Senior Financial Account Manager, you are responsible for your clients’ financial management and you act as their local expert in accounting and financial reporting matters. You will be an important support function to your clients and you will have daily communication with clients, colleagues (legal and financial) as well as auditors and authorities. You will also act as senior support to your colleagues within in the team when it comes to your areas of expertise.
To succeed in the role as Senior Financial Account Manager you have a broad background within accounting, you manage yourself well and like sharing your knowledge with others. Finally, you genuinely enjoy work and believe that flexibility comes naturally with dedication.
- Responsibility for all bookkeeping, reporting, financial statements, hereunder filing of annual reports and tax returns on behalf of our clients
- Building relationships with clients and other stakeholders such as auditors and authorities by frequently interacting and communicating with them
- Acting as CFO on behalf of clients, sometimes located at the clients’ office
- Assisting colleagues in accounting related questions and act as senior financial go-to person for your colleagues within financial, legal and payroll/HR
- Onboarding of new clients
- Academic degree within accounting (HD(R))
- 5-10 years of experience within a broad accounting or audit role
- Knowledge and experience of VAT and tax
- Fluent in English and Danish, both written and spoken
- Advanced user in Excel is a must, experience from Visma Business and Caseware is an advantage
- Experience of working as a consultant with clients is an advantage
- Interest in commercial activities and international environments is an advantage
As a person you challenge status quo and you are described as flexible, independent, dedicated and someone who always sees to the team’s success as much as your own. Furthermore, you like to work hands on, you are positive and you are not afraid to try.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Michelle Gernandt on +46 70 158 30 99 or email@example.com.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.