We are currently looking for a qualified Management Accountant to join our existing team.
The Management Accounting team at Burgess Hodgson provide additional assistance to businesses, acting as an outsourced finance function. We provide a tailored service, combining any one or more of bookkeeping, VAT, management reporting, cashflow management, assisting with profit and growth plans, setting up systems and ad hoc projects.
The role consists of maintaining clients’ accounting records both in-house and at clients’ premises and providing the services listed in the section above.
You will have the opportunity to complete further qualifications whilst enjoying a competitive salary and a rewarding career with an accomplished firm that plays an active role in the local community – professionally and socially.
The standard hours for this position are 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate should:
• Be AAT qualified and have good knowledge of Sage, Quickbooks and Xero.
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Have the ability to communicate with people at all levels
• Have a high standard of spoken and written English
• Possess good computer skills, particularly Excel
• Have excellent organisation skills with an eye for detail
• Have the ability to work to tight deadlines and manage several projects at once
If you are a motivated, diligent individual looking for a new challenge, and would like to explore this exciting opportunity further, we would be delighted to hear from you.
About Burgess Hodgson
Burgess Hodgson LLP is a Kent based accountancy firm with the skills and expertise to rival any other accountancy firm in the UK.
Our 20 partners and over 140 staff work from offices in Canterbury, Kent, for a portfolio of clients across the UK and beyond and are dedicated to growth and are committed to providing the best possible service to our clients.
With an excellent reputation for delivering high levels of expertise and client-focused service, we combine the values of a focused local business with the first-class capabilities and excellence of a London-based firm.