Finance Graduate Apprentice - Bangalore/Hyderabad
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a candidate who can work under our Apprenticeship program for Fixed Term Contract - 12 months.
Why is this job important?
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
Overview of State street internship
State Street’s Apprenticeship program provides an excellent opportunity to work and learn about our organization, our culture and how we do business on a day-to-day basis. This program will allow you get first hand experience in one of the following areas:
- Fund Accounting
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Business Onboarding and Transitions (BOaT)
- Financial Reporting
- Investment Manager Services
- Middle Office
- Investor Service
- Performance & Analytics
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- You are a well-rounded student with a combination of academic aptitude, analytical capabilities, and excellent communication skills
- Majoring in Finance, Accounting, or Economics preferred. Any other major is also valid.
- Desire to develop Your career in finance industry
- Involvement with student organizations would be an added advantage
- Good written and spoken English
- Basic experience with MS Office
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behavior
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the business
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations
About State Street
What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.