Business Controlling Manager
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
For our Consulting practice, we are looking for a Business Controlling Manager.
Manage the day-to-day operational project controlling activities of our BUCC;
- Lead, coach and coordinate a team of Business Controllers
- Steer and coach the remote shared services team
- Interact frequently with senior level internal and external stakeholders and Firm leadership to present various analysis, discuss recommendations and provide project financial advice
- Supervise client billing and receivable collection activities
- Supervise expense controlling on project level
- Prepare and process detailed financial analysis for each of our Clients and report on Project and Business Line performance
Prepare and drive month-end and year-end financial closing activities;
- Prepare and review standard financial reports with Business Controller
- Pro-actively manage closing activities and calendar
- Manage the interactions with internal and external auditors
Prepare and facilitate training sessions on a variety of topics and methodologies;
Maintain quality, integrity and consistency in all financial activities.
Let’s talk about you
- At least 8 years of experience in financial controlling
- Master’s degree in business administration or equivalent
- Ability to manage a team (onshore and offshore)
- Strong analytical skills
- Affinity with digital opportunities in finance/controlling
- Committed to detailed financial reporting and problem-solving ability
- Able to work autonomously in a collaborative way, oa with shared services teams
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Working knowledge of MS Office (strong Excel skills) and SAP
- Positive, can-do mindset
Consulting stands for connecting innovation, transformation and leadership. We help our clients imagine, deliver and run their future, use the latest technologies, from strategy development through implementation. Because impact isn’t created alone. Together we can make history, join us!
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.