Pensions Technician - 2 year FTC
About the role
To assist in the administration of and deliver specific projects relating to the management of the firm’s contracted-out defined benefit pension scheme.
- Projects relating to all aspects of the Scheme – data, calculations, scheme rules etc.
- Working with software developers to provide specifications and test and deliver fully functioning administration system.
- Administration work when required.
- Delivery of work to agreed service levels and absolute accuracy.
- Management and audit of scheme’s records and databases.
- Development of recordkeeping as dictated by legislation and business needs.
- Co-ordination of the schemes’ advisors and service providers.
- Auditing and amending schemes’ rules.
- Provision of data to advisors as required.
- Preparation of reports to the Trustee and advisors as needed.
- Group Personal Pension Plan.
- Group Life assurance Plans.
- Workplace Savings Plan.
- Share Incentive Plan.
- Critical Illness Scheme.
- GIP Schemes.
- PMI Schemes.
- PMI or part PMI desirable.
- At least ten years’ experience in the administration of pension schemes and managing databases.
- Experience of writing and interpreting scheme rules.
- Ability to perform and audit benefit calculations manually.
- Project management skills.
- Working knowledge of Profund P3 desirable but no essential.
- Sound knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
At RSM we work hard to create an environment where our people can make a difference - to themselves, their career, their teams, and to the success of our firm and clients. We support all our people to work flexibly, to manage their family and other responsibilities alongside their work commitments; we believe this is key to achieving an inspiring and fulfilling working environment.
Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.
To find out more, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page on our Careers Website.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.