Associate - Audit Assurance (Ipoh)
Job Title: Associate - Audit Assurance
Department: Audit Assurances
KPMG, a place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is rewarded, is made up of outstanding people with a broad range of interests, talents and motivations. We invite you to join our team in Ipoh Office and to experience the KPMG difference as we continue to be The Clear Choice to our clients from every sector of business and industry imaginable. Aspiring to be an Employer of Choice, we create an atmosphere in which our employees will be inspired to excel. To this end, Ipoh office is seeking highly motivated and results oriented individuals to fuel our growth and embark on a journey of self-discovery.
- Planning, execution and finalization of audit assignments supporting the audit seniors and managers.
- Performing tests of controls, audit testing and preparation of audit working papers and relevant documentation for the audit files to support all opinions and testing conclusions.
- A recognized degree in Accounting or equivalent with at least a CGPA of 3.20 and / or a Professional Accounting qualification. Those who are currently pursuing a recognized Professional Accounting qualification are also encouraged to apply
- Excellent leadership qualities and a good non-academic track record in extra curricular activities
- Initiative, good interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team
Come, join us! Challenging work environment, career progression & opportunities for growth abound.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.