Kerry employees are problem solvers. We seek innovative ideas to drive business growth and create new opportunities to nourish the planet's growing population through responsible, sustainable, and ethical practices.
Our expertise and offerings now include the customisation and production of ingredients, flavours and technologies across the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industry.
All day, every day, we draw on our values of commitment, teamwork, excellence, entrepreneurship, and value creation as we partner with other industry leaders to bring better food, beverage, and pharma products to consumers around the world.About the role
We are looking for an Operations Accountant to join the team on a fixed term maternity cover contract basis. We offer a hybrid working policy within the Finance function where employees will have the option of remote working for a portion of the working week.
- Calculation of prime costs through SAP and settlement of production process orders
- Calculation of monthly cost of sales and tie back to the general ledger
- Analysis of material usage, yield and wastage and seeking explanations on variances where required
- Complete General Ledger - Journal posting, Balance Sheet Reconciliations & Accounts review and finalisation
- Inventory Control, Reconciliation & Valuation - Financial Control, Perform & review period end stock reconciliation
- Oversight of the weekly Forward Projection (“Flash”) report, providing regional management with a real-time assessment of current month business performance
- Business Performance Reporting and Analysis- Operational performance review of statistical reporting.
- Budgeting and forecasting - Providing support around SKU prime costs, overheads, factory yields & labour
- Year End Audit & Statutory Accounts - On site physical stock / Asset audit.
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience working within a Manufacturing environment
- SAP experience is an advantage
- Experience of preparing and providing management accounts & Financial accounts
- Competent in all Microsoft packages especially Excel
- Great team player
- Ability to work with a number of different teams within the org
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.