We are seeking an accountant with practice experience to join our growing, ambitious firm. We require a confident, motivated professional to help us continue to deliver an unrivalled service to our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
• Managing and advising a portfolio of SME, Owner-Managed, sole-trader and individual clients, ensuring Accountancy and Business Advisory services are delivered and clients' needs are met in full
• Preparing Year-End Accounts, Monthly / Quarterly Management Accounts, Corporate Tax Computations, VAT Returns and personal self-assessment tax returns for clients
• Assisting Managers in the development of Trainees and Junior staff
• Assisting and advising clients, acting as first point of contact for all queries
• Liaising with HMRC
• Overseeing junior staff and managing their workflow to support delivery of services to clients Requirements:
• Part-qualified or qualified in ACCA or AAT or qualified by experience.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role within an accountancy firm
• Technically capable of producing statutory financial statements and managing information to a high standard
• Experience of calculating and submitting client VAT returns
• Experience of calculating and submitting corporation tax and personal tax
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal to facilitate client relationship development and be confident corresponding with clients and HMRC by email and over the phone
Strictly no agencies
Expected Start Date: 01/07/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
Apply for Junior Accountant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly