This is a Finance Manager position with a luxury retailer that is poised for strong growth as the economy prepares for recovery.
My client is a leading international retailer which boasts a global network. With a continuous mindset to stay competitive in the market, the team is committed to build a strong talent pool and is hiring for a Finance Manager to join the Controllership team.
- Responsible for full spectrum finance reporting activities for US market across business divisions
- Reports to APAC Finance Director and leading a team of 2 accountants
- Timely delivery of monthly management and financial reports, liaise with external consultant on tax and audit matters
- Prepare and review cashflow forecasts, ensure compliance with internal controls and policies
- Introduce improvements to workflow processes, streamline reporting and drive operational excellence through system projects
- Degree qualified in Accounting and Finance, qualified CA, CPA or ACCA holder
- At least 8 years of working experience, prior audit experience with a professional accounting firm advantageous
- Kept abreast of accounting standard changes, technical strong and effective application of changes
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with processing of volume transactions
- Balanced communication styles with different stakeholders, independent and outcome driven
The successful candidate may look forward to:
- Full spectrum scope with leadership opportunities
- Stable career progression and strong leadership team that drives results
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Caroline Neo on +65 6416 9847.