Senior Associate, Internal Audit
- Develop and implement the internal audit plan
- Execute/lead audit fieldwork as planned within specified deadline to identify areas of control deficiency, design improvement and areas for improvement.
- Conduct interviews independently with the Auditees to understand the relevant business, operational & financial processes being audited.
- Liaise with the client on updates of fieldwork and issues identified during the audit
- Guide Associates on testing and walkthrough documentation
- Report audit findings with adequate evidence and recommend action plans for improvement
- Monitor changes in legislation, international standards, and best practices
- Perform follow-up audit to ensure agreed controls have been implemented satisfactorily
- Any other ad hoc assignments as requested by Audit Manager within the Risk Advisory field (i.e. risk management project, business continuity plan etc)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or equivalent
- Preferably candidates with 2-3 years of working experience in related field
- Good understanding of internal auditing standards and COSO internal control framework
- Good interpersonal skills, analytical and able to work independently
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficient in Microsoft Power Point, Word and Excel
Come and be part of Our Team! reach out to us via +603-22971000 for further enquiries.
(Only shorlisted candidate will be notified)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.