Project Management, Senior Associate
In this role you will support our Global Corporate Action System (GCAS) users. Areas of focus include oversight of the daily operational support for the GCAS application and oversight of system enhancements. Your work will emphasize continuous improvements to the applications effectiveness and require close collaboration with your peers across our offices globally.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Project Management, Senior Associate you will
- Provide strategic and operational support to all application users.
- Review and complete yearly ISRMP for various third party applications
- Assist with application shakeouts when required
- Lead projects from the initiation and planning stages through execution and completion, including the Yearly SWIFT Release.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong presence and an ability to communicate effectively with your peers.
- Have the ability to multi-task and prioritize your daily workload against assigned projects.
- Critical thinking, identifying potential enhancements/risk improvements for various processing including within the support team.
- Ability to collaborate with individuals across business units/lines to achieve results.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree qualified or equivalent with a financial or analytical discipline preferred
- Familiarity in working with SWIFT messaging and/or corporate action processing.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving, research, time management, and verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to take hands on approach to accomplish goals
- Capability to take ownership and initiative, to negotiate, influence and build consensus
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work
Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.