Dealer Support and Collection Manager | Al Futtaim Automotive | Dubai
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Role.
Working closely with Business finance, Al-Futtaim Group Risk and Al-Futtaim Finance (AFF) Risk & Collections Department team, Legal and Brand protection, setting the collections strategy and maintain effective credit and collections practices to minimize past-due payments and bad debt while adhering to all legal regulations and compliance requirement, including documentation for onboarding and offboarding dealers online and offline.
- Support Develop and implement procedures to ensure efficient workflow in the processing and handling of delinquent accounts
- Establish, measure and report on key performance metrics to assess departmental effectiveness and identify areas of weakness/opportunity
- Collaborate with Al-Futtaim Group Risk, Underwriting, Legal and Finance teams in the creation and execution of pre- charge and post-charge off collections and recoveries strategies
- Identify and recommend advancements to all collections/recovery specific platforms, systems and tools to support operational effectiveness, improve customer experience, and to remain at the forefront of technology in the collections space
- Operational Process and Development
- Provide thought leadership:
- Collection Governance
- Support Field sales executives to proper follow up
- Operational Risk Management
- System Solution and Management
- Associate Development & Bench Strength.
Education: A business or technical degree is preferred.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- Expert knowledge of and experience in the automotive after-sales industry is preferable.
- At least 5-10 years of experience at in the field of collections/ legal documentation in the UAE
- Dealer and / or field experience, Understanding of MENA automotive aftermarket
- Expert knowledge of the complete automotive business model and value chain.
- Proficient in current Dealer DMS systems data and Office applications.
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
- Commercial acumen, clear strategic thinking and ability to create buy-in and influence at a senior level
- Strong data analytical, evaluation and interpretation skills, including P&L & good business acumen
- Target oriented and drive to exceed demanding challenges
- Stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills able to drive best practices and productivity
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.