Asset Manager Services – Senior Client Service Specialist, Associate 2
Who we are looking for:
2+ years of financial services experience, preferably with accounting and custody exposure, and knowledge of financial market activities and transactions. Previous experience in asset management services or investment management services would be an advantage. Former Client service experience would be an advantage. CIMA/CFA accreditation would be an advantage.
Why is this job important
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible:
As Asset Manager Services – Senior Client Service Specialist you will
- Provide inquiry and operational support to internal and external clients on complex, high risk asset servicing functions.
- Support Asset Managers trading in multiple instruments and products.
- Communicate effectively on issues/problems to the client and to SSC management and ensure a proper and timely follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Contribute actively in team activities, share experiences and ideas.
- Drive your knowledge and understanding within the division through seeking information from State Street’s SME’s and COE’s.
- Actively work with the internal service teams to solve queries raised and collaborate to build a cohesive service delivery model. Identifies the need for escalation of issues.
- Ensure all relevant regulation & internal procedures are completed and adhered to
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong customer service, communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask, ensure accuracy and execute against pre-determined deadlines
- Work independently to research and resolve problems considering multiple avenues for resolution.
- Ability to work with moderate guidance, accountable for individual results and impact on work group.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Fluency in English required.
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing. Good technical skills in using MS Office.
- Strong organizational skills as well as team orientation.
- Understanding of the asset management industry / Finance environment.
- Excellent analytical, research and problem solving skills.
- Ability to deal with global operating parties in an efficient manner, considering cultural differences.
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Hybrid working model (involves few days WFH and few days work from Office in a week)
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training
- Technical workshops
About State Street
What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.