Core Operations, SrAssc
Purpose of Role:
- Daily bilateral Swap/Option processing and queue management and supervision of EMEA based teams who are responsible for cross product trade processing and confirmation for clients.
Monitoring of Trade File Processing:
- Ensuring all trade files transmitted by the Fund daily on trade-date are processed by the team.
Trade Confirmation and Trade Reporting:
- Monitor and assist in the confirmation of complex OTC trades executed via MTM and DTCC platforms for EMEA, US and APAC markets. This will involve working closely with clients and brokers to resolve intraday trade alleges and breaks in proactive and timely manner on trade date.
Trade Exports/Settlement Instructions
- Ensure the onward transmission of trade details received from the Fund. Resolve, report and escalate any trade export problems.
- Overview of daily reconciliation breaks and ensure all breaks are followed up in the hub locations (Poland) and escalated to Ireland team/client if necessary for your resolution assistance.
- Ensure pricing for portfolio securities daily from third party pricing sources approved by the Fund.
- Participate in various middle office projects to enhance our client experience and create continued process efficiencies.
Overseeing teams in the Poland Office
- Monitoring teams to ensure our client coverage within our teams in Poland is achieved to a high standard. Working with Poland teams to ensure escalation, issue resolution and control gaps are resolved and that all issues are escalated to the Ireland team in a proactive manner.
- Ensure daily checklist is complete and verify end of day process is completed.
- During the course of normal day to day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
Work Parameters Or Boundaries:
- State Street Employee Handbook
- Internal Procedures Manual
- Performance Planning and Review System (PPR)
Specific Qualifications/ Skills:
- Highly numerate
- IT Literate
Level of Education:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area (minimum 2.2 honors degree)
Previous Level of Experience:
- Knowledge of some/all of the following products:
Derivatives (IRS, CDS, TRS, etc), Equity, Futures, Options, Fixed Income, FX
- Knowledge of MTM/DTCC favorable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very good English
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines
- Strong team player with attention to Details
- As relates to Employee’s job related task and duties Employee is responsible towards his direct Superior.
- All issues with which Employee turns to the one level up Manager should have been discussed with his direct Superior.
- Employee has the right to appeal from every decision of his direct Superior to the one level up Manager.
Employee’s responsibility rules
- Employee is made accountable for all his job duties and State Street’s property entrusted to him.
- Employee's responsibility concerns at equal degree entrusted duties, decisions taken and the initiative required at the given position.
- Employee is responsible at equal degree for decisions taken and not taken when the situation requires that.
- Employee commits not to disclose any information that might be considered as confidential for the Employer.
- Employee is obliged to comply with all regulations and procedures concerning Health and Safety, environmental protection and company's directions in this domain.
- Employee does his best to make the work environment and culture safe for him and his colleagues.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.