Trainee Financial Accounting #179605
Your field of responsibility
You will be in charge of junior accounting and reporting tasks including mainly accounts payable. During your internship, you will support the preparation of cost center and VAT bookings and you will contribute to month end closing tasks of various business units. Additionally, you will cooperate with other departments and stakeholders, including suppliers and you will liaise with foreign branches and other business units of the Group. Thus, thanks to this internship, you will learn how to analyze certain profit and loss accounts and you will gain understanding of business lines and models to capture financial and accounting implications.
Your future colleagues
- You will be part of multilingual team that cares about the work done. This team will be available to answer any questions you may have during your internship that you are comfortable and efficient.
- The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
- Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreement
During your trainee, you will be required to have multiples of qualities that will be necessary to produce quality work and to have knowledge provided through your studies:
- Preparation of graduate university degree in Accounting, Controlling, Finance or Business
- Strong technical and analytical skills applied to financial accounting
- Proactive and change oriented
- Focused on quality and timely delivery
- Solution oriented
- English fluent
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong team and communication skills
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Interested? Please apply via our dedicated career site!
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.