BDO RISE is a place for energetic self-starters who can think and act like entrepreneurs. As an Assistant in our Assurance, you will:
- Utilize your educational background as well as your organizational skills to serve the firm's dynamic client base
- Work side-by-side with more experienced team members who provide you with direction, coaching and learning opportunities
- Familiarize yourself with BDO specific audit methodology to assist with various stages of the audit process
- Contributes ideas/opinions to the audit teams and listen/respond to other team members’ views
- Assist in problem solving and fact-finding
- Other duties as required.
This opportunity will allow you to gain a unique hands-on perspective on our firm’s practices and people, as well as beginning to forge the critical relationships that will help maximize your chance for success in your career.
- ACCA pursuing students with bachelor’s degree in accounting or other relevant field required (with 60% marks obtained).
- ACCA pursuing students with master’s in accountancy or other relevant field preferred (with 60% marks obtained).
- 2020-21 Batch freshers can apply.
Other Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions as directed
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Ability and willingness to travel, as needed, required
- Takes appropriate actions without being asked
- Basic understanding and experience planning and coordinating the stages to perform an audit of a basic public and/or private company.