Internal Audit Associate
CarFirst, is Pakistan's most trusted used car trading platform that revolutionised the way used cars are traded in Pakistan. The complete solution for your buying, selling and exchanging needs.
CarFirst is transforming the way used-cars are traded in Pakistan, with a network of over 35+ purchase and sale centers in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Multan and Hyderabad. Car owners can now easily sell their cars through our secure, convenient, and hassle-free process. CarFirst also provides car dealers easy access to nationwide inventory through their online sales platform. CarFirst is a name and brand owned and operated wholly by Augmentech Business Solutions (Pvt) Ltd.
Objective of the Role:
To review and assess through internal audits of CarFirst nationwide, existence and effectiveness of internal controls, reliability and integrity of financial & operational information and controls, compliance to CarFirst local & global policies, instructions & guidelines, as well as local laws. Ensuring the control over and efficient use of company resources & assets.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Conduct audits in a timely manner, highlighting areas (audit issues and recommendations) which assist CarFirst in improving the existence and effectiveness of internal controls, reliability and integrity of financial & operational information, compliance to local policies, instructions & guidelines, as well as local laws, and efficient use of company resources & assets
- Will be physically visiting the above mentioned locations for stock takes, inventory count and other internal audit tasks.
- Document audit work in an organized, accurate and concise manner, clearly supporting the conclusions reached in the audits performed.
- Maintain confidentiality and sensitivity of information pertaining to the company.
- Assess, understand and evaluate risk together with determining whether associated controls are designed effectively.
- Document work papers and test results
- Validate issues with supporting evidence and corroborate factual accuracy with auditees and/or colleagues.
- Carry out regular follow-up with the department to update the status of outstanding recommendation and ensure timely implementation
- Maintain up-to date and orderly filing for all documents, correspondences, reports and other material, ensure all the new processes improved overtime are running in a correct manner. (Compliance checks of processes)
- Carry out other special assignments as directed by the Head from time to time.
- During audits progress to inform on audit results through clear and concise communication and getting commitment on action plans to address the improvement areas identified. (supporting the Risk & Internal Controls Manager for better reporting)
- Assist Team Leader to perform risk based audit planning via review different sources of information (i.e. KPI's and interviews with key stakeholders).
- Assist in assessing new projects business risks and financial feasibility. Help in implementation of risk & control department new initiatives.
- ACCA / ACMA (Partially Qualified) or CA (Inter)
- 2 years of experience preferably Internal Audit
- Basic knowledge of Start-ups eco system.
- Strong grip on MS Office, specially Excel and PPT.
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to build excellent working relationship with other departments.
- Ability to analyze financial data and perform data analysis for completeness, integrity and accuracy. Assist in bringing new ideas.
- Interest in Auto Motive industry.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.