Reports to Financial Reporting Manager
The purpose of this position is to carry out routine day-to-day accounting of fund structures under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager.
- Bookkeep funds, management companies and associated fund structures within the team
- Assist with all aspects of accounting matters, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad-hoc investor queries
- Assist with the completion of routine audit queries
- Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide supporting documentation evidencing transactions
- Maintain accurate records on eFront and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules for all aspects of bookkeeping
- Assist in the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns
- Assist and support the induction, integration and training of trainee staff
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- The candidate will be expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably having commenced ACCA Fundamental Skills level or ACA Professional level)
- Some technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through the Aztec Academy)
- Computer literacy skills are essential
We will provide the training, both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also professional qualifications to enhance your professional development. You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships between our colleagues and clients is at the heart of what we do.